CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 3: Insights on Climate Change Disclosure Analysis and Managing Transition Challenges
24 Jun 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 4: SFC and HKEX's Regulatory Oversight, Enforcement Actions and Directors' Liabilities
09 Sep 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 5: The Latest Challenges of IT Security Risk
07 Oct 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 6: Annual Regulatory Update 2021
04 Nov 2021
- 香港上市公司商會就政府建議擴大財務匯報局的權力之聲明 (Chinese version only)
- The Annual General Meeting 2021 of the Chamber will be held on Tuesday, 29 June 2021 at 3:30 pm. Please refer to the Notice of Annual General Meeting that has been mailed for details. Click also here for the Chamber's Annual Report for the period ended 30 September 2020. (Password required)
- CHKLC supports "China Conference: Hong Kong 2021" organised by South China Morning Post. This virtual conference will be held on 15-17 June. Click here to learn all about the Conference.
- CHKLC supports the Sustainability Conference, Business Sustainability Indices (BSI) Recognition Ceremony 2021, and Sustainability Communication Workshop co-hosted by The Centre for Business Sustainability (CBS), Centre for Hospitality and Real Estate Research at the CUHK Business School, the Consumer Council, and the SME Sustainably Society. A series of events on 24 to 25 Jun to promote responsible business practices. Click here to learn more and register.
- Financial Secretary's exclusive interview with Momentum is out now! Read the full article about how he would lead Hong Kong out of the difficulties brought by the pandemic and international tensions and restore international businesses' confidence.
- Read in Momentum's "Member-in-the-Spotlight" how Kerry Logistics Network rises to the challenges of COVID-19 and provides a vital lifeline to support the Hong Kong and global response to the pandemic.
- HKEX Publishes Consultation Paper on Listing Regime for Overseas Issuers. Read here and share us your views.
- HKEX Publishes Consultation Paper on Review of Corporate Government Code and Related Listing Rules. Read here and share us your views.
- Financial Secretary Mr. Paul Chan shares his views with Momentum on assisting Hong Kong business community fend off challenges from COVID-19 and international tensions. Don't miss the Momentum article in May.
- CHKLC supports the 7th Investor Relations Awards 2021 organised by Hong Kong Investor Relations Association (HKIRA). Nominations now open to public. Click here to learn all about the 7th IR Awards.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Extras
- Hits: 110550