CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 1: What Makes a Good Board and Director Duties (Conducted in English)
29 Apr 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 2: Insights on Listed Companies Suspension
27 May 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 3: Insights on Climate Change Disclosure Analysis and Managing Transition Challenges
24 Jun 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 4: SFC and HKEX's Regulatory Oversight, Enforcement Actions and Directors' Liabilities
09 Sep 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 5: The Latest Challenges of IT Security Risk
07 Oct 2021
CHKLC Director Training Series 2021 - Session 6: Annual Regulatory Update 2021
04 Nov 2021
- HKEX Publishes Consultation Paper on Listing Regime for Overseas Issuers. Read here and share us your views.
- HKEX Publishes Consultation Paper on Review of Corporate Government Code and Related Listing Rules. Read here and share us your views.
- Financial Secretary Mr. Paul Chan shares his views with Momentum on assisting Hong Kong business community fend off challenges from COVID-19 and international tensions. Don't miss the Momentum article in May.
- CHKLC supports the 7th Investor Relations Awards 2021 organised by Hong Kong Investor Relations Association (HKIRA). Nominations now open to public. Click here to learn all about the 7th IR Awards.
- CHKLC supports the 22nd Annual Corporate and Regulatoy Update (ACRU 2021) Online Conference organised by The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) held on June 11. Register before April 30 to enjoy the exclusive Early Bird Offer.
- 商會支持灼見名家第三屆財經峰會，主題為「2021大灣區新商機」將於2021年5月7日舉行。商會會員報名可享九折優惠。如有查詢，請電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHKLC supports the International Chamber of Commerce - Hong Kong (ICC-HK) Zoom webinar: "Duties, Responsibilities and Potential Liabilities of Independent Non-Executive Directors (INEDs) in Hong Kong" on Friday, May 7. Please click here for flyer and registration.
- CHKLC supports the Webinar: "Proxy for All, All for eProxy" organised by Tricor Services Limited, will be held on 28 April 2021. Click here to learn more and register.
- [新聞稿] 香港上市公司商會贊同查冊安排新建議
- Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has issued its first policy and governance report on the "Overview of the Market for Listed Entity Audits in Hong Kong (the "Market Report"), which provides high level insights into how competition operates in the market for listed entity audits in Hong Kong. Read full report here.
- Written by Super User
- Category: Extras
- Hits: 102643